Grzegorz A. Nowicki, M.D.
• Years of practice in caring for pregnant women and in family genetic counseling
• Experience in combining diagnosis with prevention.
Scholarships , training, research programs :
• Harvard Medical School, Genetics Division at the Children’s Hospital Department of Pediatrics,
Boston, USA – fellowship in the field of medical genetics.
• Boston Univeristy, Center for Human Genetics, Boston, USA participation in a research
project in the field of prenatal diagnosis using amniotic fluid for genetic and biochemical research
and testing (screening methods based on the evaluation of liquid AFP amniotic fluid and blood
serum of the pregnant woman)
• University of Essen, Department of Genetics, Essen, Germany – fellowship in clinical genetics.
• University of Helsinki, Finland, molecular genetics in medical diagnostics.
• World Health Organization, Finland training in the detectionand registration of birth defects.